At this time, Grade 9 interview slots are fully booked. However, cancellations always occur, and we encourage interested families to submit an application without a fee. We will be happy to add your application to our waitlist and contact you as space becomes available. Please call our office for the application fee waiver code at 646.979.5042. Thank you.
Grade 9 is the key entry grade in Upper School.
Grades 10-12 are attrition-based grades. However unexpected openings may occur, and interested families are always encouraged to submit an application without a fee. Please contact the Admissions Office for the Fee Waiver Code.
Application for Admission
- Grade 9 | To start the process, submit the Application for Admission form (biographical information) and the non-refundable $75 application fee. The remaining supplemental forms should be submitted as soon as possible and before January 8, 2020.
- Grades 10-12 | To start the process, (1) submit the Application for Admission form (biographical information) without a fee, (2) send a current school report, and (3) if taken, submit standardized testing results (ISEE or SSAT). Applications will be put on hold, and families will be contacted as openings occur. No fee will be required until an application becomes active. Please contact the Admissions Office for the Fee Waiver Code. All supplemental materials can be submitted once an interview is scheduled.
Tours and Interviews| For Upper School applicant families, student-led tours and parent and student interviews are scheduled within a single appointment. The Admissions Office will reach out via email to schedule the combined tours/interview once the Application for Admission form and application fee have been received.
- Current School Report
- Standardized Test Scores (ISEE or SSAT)
- ISAAGNY Common Essay
- Parent Supplement
- Current English Teacher Recommendation
- Current Math Teacher Recommendation
- Current Graded English or History Essay (preferably with teacher comments)
- Student Interests and Activities List (optional)
All application materials must be submitted by January 8, 2020.